- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Cherries
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/2 Raspberries
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 cup yogurt, of your choosing
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- Using a sharp knife, cut off a slice of watermelon right down the middle, about 2-3 inches thick.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of your yogurt around the watermelon leaving a bit of empty space at the top.
- Layer your fresh fruit on top and sprinkle them the way you want to be.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for an extra sweetness.