!! National Spicy Guacamole Day !!
Call your friends, get the chips ready and celebrate with a bowl of spicy guacamole dip.
- 4 ripened avocados, mashed
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, smashed then minced
- In a large mixing bowl, add the avocados and with either a fork or a potato masher. You want to mashing the avocado to a consists that you want.
- Add the lime juice, red onion, cilantro, tomatoes, garlic and jalapeños and mix with a spoon.
- By mixing with a spoon you avoid mashing and changing the consists of the avocado base
- Season to taste with additional salt, pepper, chiles or other spices.
- Cover the bowl and cool in a refrigerator for one hour. Serve and enjoy!