- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 of white or yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- parsley for garnish
- black pepper to taste
- Boil your spaghetti noodles until al-dente.
- Cook your bacon in a frying pan or in the microwave. If using a frying pan, once the bacon is done, remove it from the pan, and discard all but 1 Tbsp. of the grease. Cut or crumble the bacon so it is bite-sized.
- Cook the diced onions over medium heat in the bacon grease until they are softened. A minute or so before the onions are done, add your garlic. If you cooked your bacon in the microwave, then cook the onions and garlic in about 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- When the onions are done, add 1/2 cup chicken stock and put the bacon back in with the onions. Stir and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Drain the spaghetti and transfer to a large bowl. Immediately pour the egg and cheese mixture on top and stir.
- Pour the bacon/onion mixture over the top of the spaghetti and stir again.
Chop the parsley and sprinkle on top for garnish if desired. Add black pepper to taste. Serve hot.